Friday, May 6, 2011

Thinking Things Over

After having the discussion with Cassius about Caesar, I am still troubled.  I've been walking up and down through my orchard and I tell Lucius to bring a candle in for me.  I then begin to talk aloud to myself about my thoughts that I have for Caesar because I've been really thinking about what things Cassius has said to me.  I fear that when Caesar becomes king, that he will overuse his power.  Lucius then walks in and hands me a letter but I wonder who it is from.  I then begin to read and whoever it may be, they want me to go against Caesar and I must do what the people of Rome wants.

That same night, Cassius and his conspirators showed up.  He tells me that we should assassinate Mark Antony as well but i think we shouldn't because he has no power now that Caesar is dead.  And all we did was basically plan out our plan for killing Caesar the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment