Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Discussion with Cassius


In the town of Rome today, Cassius and I walked a little farther away from everyone else.  Cassius asked me if I could stay for the festivities and I did not really want to stay.  Then we both started talking about Caesar.  Cassius asked me how I felt about him being the new ruler and I told Cassius that I think Caesar should not be the ruler of Rome and he agreed with me.  Cassius was trying to tell me his explanation of how he feels about Caesar being ruler and his reasoning made me think more about not wanting Caesar to be ruler of Rome. Casca then comes along and tells us that they gave Caesar the crown three times but he refused to take it. We then went our separate ways and I promised Cassius I'll see him tomorrow.


(Cassius and I talking)

No comments:

Post a Comment